Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Maternity Belly Button Rings - What is popular?

Over the last few months I have seen a growing trend in Maternity Belly Button Rings.  I seem to be selling less of the sterling silver charm maternity belly button rings and much more of the Swarovski Crystal and Ultra Glitter Ball Designs.  Needless to say....pink and blue are the most popular color selections on any of the styles.

Sterling Silver Prices have shot through the roof which means all of the Sterling Silver Maternity Belly Button Rings have increased in price. I am not happy about this at all, but I had no other choice. I have shopped around and added some new silver plated designs that are adorable and cost less too.  These are located on the 3rd row down if you click HERE.

If you are looking for Maternity T-shirts, be sure to check out my hand tied and hand dyed, Tie Die T-shirts.  These are on clearance and marked down to less than cost.  These are top quality T-shirts.   I just ordered too many of them and need to clear them out to make room.  Lucky for you:) They are marked down to $13.49 each.  Buy one of each color and shipping is free to the US.  Links are below.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...