Sunday, April 17, 2011

Maternity Belly Button Rings - The Length Question

There is one question I get almost daily from Belly Charms customers.  "What length of maternity belly button ring should I get?"  That is a very good question, but unfortunately there is not really a correct answer.  No two people have the same pregnancy experience and every belly button is going to react differently.

This picture is a great one just for comparison purposes.  The first belly button ring is your standard length.  The second is the shortest 1.25 inch maternity length, and the third is the 2 inch length.  Click HERE to get more info on lengths.

I did not measure my maternity belly button ring of course, but at 5 months I had to take my regular belly button ring out....it got too short, or should I say my belly got to big.  I am guessing I was between 1 inch and 1.25 inches.

The absolute best thing about the flexible PTFE maternity belly button rings is that you can shorten them yourself.  I include instructions with every single purchase and you can always see them online HERE.

Of course I am always available for questions.  That is what I am here for:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...