Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I am moving the office... and Sales

BWS tips buttonI am caught up on orders.  I have been making maternity belly button rings all day today and doing some Blog Hopping...finally.  If you are hopping by for the first time - Thank you.   

I have been attempting to work in the playroom today.  I had beads and pearls to make bracelets, the computer, the iphone...I even took a phone order for a Child ID wristband in crayon because I did not have a pen upstairs.  But I did get to spend the day with my boys, sort of.  The joys of attempting to be a WAHM. 

I know I went up and down the stairs at least 20 times.  I should move the office to the playroom. OK, not really.   Is it bed time yet?

If you are expecting or have little ones there are some fantastic item reduced a lot at Baby Age.  There is a doll house on there that I love......the only problem is that I have boys.  Check it out. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...