Monday, October 11, 2010

Maternity Belly Button Rings OR Housework

We took a nice "vacation" to Alabama to see my family and attend my 20 year high school reunion.  That explains why I have been absent from this blog for the last 4 days.  Now my boys are in preschool and I am back to work and looking at a big stack of orders.  

Going out of town for 4 days is very hard when you are a WAHM.  No one else can do your job.  So now I must choose.  Do I clean my house, do the laundry and go to the grocery store?  OR Do I make maternity belly button rings so all of the weekends orders can ship tomorrow?  

Easy, I am making maternity belly button rings.  Keeping pregnant bellies and moms-to-be happy is more important than housework.  I will send my husband to the grocery store later....and well, the laundry can make it one more day.  We still have clothes to wear - right:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...