Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Networked Blogs Etc... Hop - Link Up!

Welcome to the Halloween Weekend Networked Blogs Etc... Hop hosted by Belly Charms and Momondealz.  We are going to show some spooky love this weekend for Networked Blogs, and we are going to make this super easy for you.



If you link up, please be sure that you have a NetworkedBlogs Box displayed on your blog. You can follow GFC, Twitter, Facebook, anything, the more the spookier!!! Please start with Networked Blogs.
  1. Link up your blog and make sure your NetworkedBlogs Box is easy to find.
  2. Please follow your hosts in the #1 and #2 spot - Networked Blogs!
  3. This is a 48 hour, one time blog hop, so please copy the button and put it on a post so we can get the word out this weekend. If you want to copy the post and the linky....even better.
  4. When you follow someone leave a comment with a link to your blog.  Alot of us follow under our "real" name and not our blog name.
  5. Have a safe and Happy Halloween!!!!

1 comment:

Danielle @ We Have It All said...

Hi, I hope I did this right - I linked up my Networked Blog... but the one's above me linked up their regular blog page. I hope I am doing this right!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...