Saturday, September 4, 2010

Relax & Surf Sunday - with a little bling

Enjoy your 3 day weekend ( unless you are like me and WAH - which means everyday is almost the same)...but it is a holiday weekend and a great time to Relax and Surf.

I love my maternity belly button rings but I have recently discovered some gorgeous crystal belly button rings. These are regular belly button rings and are NOT flexible. They are so cute and I had to add them to my store.  So now I have hundreds of maternity and flexible belly button rings and a tiny little handful of crystal belly button rings.  Here are some pictures and have a great and safe Labor Day.  














If you are a WAHM, try to take most of the day off and enjoy it with your family.  That is my plan.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi just stopping by via Relax and Surf Sunday. Love your blog. Am now following.

Nana Poppins said...

Im amazed at all the great blogs I'm stumbling on with these fabulous hops!

Nana Poppins (Patty)
http://www.nanapoppins.com
http://www.twitter.com/thenanapoppins

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...