Monday, August 30, 2010

Tuesday Blog Hops and Custom Belly Rings



So if you are pregnant, have a high belly button, and have a baby due on Halloween.....what should you do for a maternity belly button ring?  

Last year I had a very nice girl contact me through my Etsy shop.  She told me her favorite colors, the long length she wanted...... and then I went to work on some unique, one of a kind maternity belly button rings for her. 

She even put a cute picture up with the feedback she left for Belly Charms on Etsy.  So If you don't find what you want, let me know.  I love to create cool new things.

http://ny-image2.etsy.com/ifb_fullxfull.5590322.jpg

Now don't forget about the Tuesday Blog Hop. 
Just click the button below to link up!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...